Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan – Aims & Objectives 2017
- Accessibility Plan 2017
- Anti-Bullying Policy May 2016
- Behaviour Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy for Educational Activities
- KCSIE Safeguarding School Policy February 2021
- UDDF Complaints Procedure March 2021
- Equality policy Nov 2019 SJC
- Equality Information and Objectives 2019 SJC
- Remote learning guidance for parents
- UDDF remote learning policy
- SEN Policy February 2020 SJC
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions 2017
St John’s Chapel Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.