Our School Office Staff are here to help you, however here are a few items that may be useful to parents and carers which you can view or download from our website. If the information you require is not available on this page, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
Our School Day
Here is a breakdown of our school day:
- The official start time of the school day is 9.00 am as signalled by the bell.
- There is no need for children to be at school before 9.00 am unless special arrangements have been made (e.g. for a trip or sports event).
- Registration takes place each morning followed by an assembly or hymn practice.
- Children arriving after 9.30 am will be marked late.
- Morning break is scheduled between 10.40 am until 11.00 am. Occasionally this may be altered to suit circumstances.
- The dinner hour is between 12 noon and 1.00 pm, although KS1 children begin 15 minutes earlier than the rest of the school to allow for the extra time needed.
- The afternoon session lasts from 1.00 pm until 3.15 pm when school finishes.
- Pre-school Sessions (for 3 and 4 year olds) – 8.45 am to 11.45 am daily.
To download a copy of the above information, please select the links below.
Please select the links below to download a copy of our forms.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.