Our School uniform consists of the following:
- Burgundy sweatshirts
- Green sweatshirts for Y6 pupils only
- white polo shirts
- black or grey trousers, shorts or skirts
- black school shoes or trainers
Our PE kit consists of the following:
- white T-shirt
- trainers & tracksuit bottoms for outdoor activities
- burgundy shorts for indoors or warmer weather
- black plimsolls for indoor activities
Polo shirts, sweatshirts and shorts with the school logo can be ordered from school.
The following guidelines for dress are suggested:
- Children should be dressed in layers so that they can adjust to indoor and outdoor temperature conditions at all times of the day/year
- They should have appropriate outdoor clothing during wet and cold weather, which includes boots or wellies
- Children enjoy playing in snow but they need a change of clothing for these conditions
Jewellery & other items: Children are not allowed to wear jewellery in school for safety and security reasons. Children with pierced ears may wear studs but it is expected that they will be able to remove them, and store them safely for PE and swimming lessons. Mobile phones may be brought to school by Year 5 and 6 pupils who are walking home. They should be handed in at the office on arrival and collected at home time.
How To Order
Please select the link below to view or download a copy of our School Uniform Order Form. The completed form should be submitted to the School Office with a cheque made payable to “St John’s Chapel Primary School”
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.