Our School uniform consists of the following:
Burgundy sweatshirts and other garments with the school logo can be ordered by the secretary.
The following guidelines for dress are suggested:
- Children should have suitable dress for PE activities
- They should have a pair of black plimsolls which are kept at school for indoor use.
- They should be dressed in layers so that they can adjust to indoor and outdoor temperature conditions at all times of the day/year
- They should have appropriate outdoor clothing during wet and cold weather
- Children enjoy playing in snow but they need a change of clothing for these conditions
Jewellery etc: Children are not allowed to wear jewellery in school for safety and security reasons. Children with pierced ears may wear studs but it is expected that they will be able to remove them, and store them safely for PE and swimming lessons. Mobile phones and other high value items are not allowed in school.
How To Order
Please select the link below to view or download a copy of our School Uniform Order Form. The completed form should be submitted to the School Office with a cheque made payable to “St John’s Chapel Primary School”
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.